Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make an appointment?
- Appointments are made by calling the main clinic location.
The scheduler will need to know the reason for your appointment,
your insurance information, your primary care physician,
and any special needs that you may have. Every effort is
made to accommodate patient needs and requests.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Your insurance card
- Your co-pay or deductible payment as required by your
- Physician referral forms if required by your insurance
- A list of current prescription medications and/or over
the counter medications you are taking, including dose
- Any recent x-rays or other test results you may have
Where do I send my payment?
- All payments are sent to our Post Office Box. The address
is P.O. Box 31223
Who should I call if I have a question on my bill
or insurance statement?
- The Midwest Pulmonary / Critical Care, P.C. billing
office can be reached at 402.978.5191, from 8:00 a.m. to
4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. After hours, you may
leave a voice mail message and your call will be returned.
What insurance plans do Midwest Pulmonary / Critical
Care, P.C. participate in?
- Midwest Pulmonary / Critical Care, P.C. is a provider
for Medicare and most major insurance plans. We provide
billing to all participating insurance carriers, primary
and secondary. Please be aware that any costs not covered
by insurance are your responsibility.